»» کرون در یک نگاه
Crohn"s disease is a chronic inflammatory disease involving predominantly the small intestine and colon. The symptoms and the activity of the disease can come and go. Even though many effective medications are available to control the activity of the disease, there is as yet no cure for Crohn"s disease. Surgery can significantly improve the quality of life in selected individuals, but recurrence of the disease after surgery is common. The disease can have complications, both within and outside of the intestine. Newer treatments are actively being evaluated. A better understanding of the role of genetics and environmental factors in the cause of Crohn"s disease may lead to improved treatments and prevention of the disease.
Crohn"s Disease At A Glance کرون در یک نگاه
- Crohn"s disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines.
- The cause of Crohn"s disease is unknown.
- Crohn"s disease can cause ulcers in the small intestine, colon, or both.
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and weight loss are symptoms of Crohn"s disease.
- Crohn"s disease of the small intestine may cause obstruction of the intestine.
- Crohn"s disease can be associated with reddish, tender skin nodules, and inflammation of the joints, spine, eyes, and liver.
- The diagnosis of Crohn"s disease is made by barium enema, barium x-ray of the small bowel, and colonoscopy.
- The choice of treatment for Crohn"s disease depends on the location and severity of the disease.
- Treatment of Crohn"s disease includes drugs for suppressing inflammation or the immune system, antibiotics, and surgery.
نوشته های دیگران ()
نویسنده متن فوق: » رب صل علی محمد وال محمد و عجل فرجهم ( جمعه 87/9/1 :: ساعت 7:59 عصر )
»» لیست کل یادداشت های این وبلاگ
شب سواری سفر منتهی به محضر دوستافول یلداجمعی که پاس محملشان داشت جبرئیلکربلا را زنده نگه داریدبه علامت حلول روز انتقام ...ماشالا 12 قلو زاییده تا حالا چند بارقرار در صبح[عناوین آرشیوشده]